Choon Hong
Here am I. Sitting on the chair, listening to Micheal Buble songs, update the one week untouched blog. Let me have a short updates for last week.

26 February : Promote Japanese Culture Fair by wearing yukata and walk around the campus to Ixora foodcourt plus having lunch at there. Many eyes starring at us as you know, our garment....is special than them. *maybe they are jealous*

Meet Raymond while having lunch in Ixora foodcourt


Me, Xin Yee, Kang Yong.

2 March : Japanese Language Fair started. The first class is Japanese Language Workshop.

Celebrate Michelle birthday after language workshop.

3 March : Yukata workshop started. Many handsome guys and pretty girls participated.

With classmates~


Smile~


Group photo.

4 March : My Cooking workshop started. Participant learned to cook Japanese dishes : Okonomiyaki, Miso soup, Tempura bento, Sushi, Potato salad, Zaru Soba.


The day I lost my 'so what' because of my blur-ness.... Use this until I able to get another bottle.


Okonomiyaki


Sushi


My big onigiri :D~
Labels: edit post
0 Responses