Choon Hong
Just have a little update for my blog before it start to grow with mushroom and grass. I will most probably be busy for next week, 3 subjects mid term exam in a week before the mid term break.

Few days has passed since the walkathon. There are still some pain left on my legs muscle, but my legs have recovered 90%.


Chicken drumstick to nourish my legs? 以型补型?

Went Capitol for after a full dinner (imagine 2 packs of rice can give you how much of fullness). Unexpectedly, my bill still to exceed RM10. -.-"




The first time I eat so little in Capitol.

Just knew may going Johor's beach in mid term break this evening when walking back home.
7days - 2days for trip - 1 day for going back - 1 day for coming back = left 3days for holiday!? That mean I didn't have so much time to spend in hometown this time? >.<

Long time didn't step into cinema for movie already. I missed that... When can I enter cinema again?

*Good luck and add oil for myself to achieve what I need and what I want.* =)
Labels: edit post
0 Responses