Choon Hong
As usual, I will need to pass through KL to changing the bus when going back to Teluk Intan. Went to Petailing Street to have some snack and drinks before going to watch movie at Times Square. The sky was cloudy that time.

The LRT and Monorail not so crowded that day because it was weekdays. It was 12.30 when I reach Times Square, can't redeem the reserved ticket as I didn't turn up 45minutes before the movie. Nevermind, since I manage to reach cinema 15minutes before the movie start, I just buy ticket directly. Just like what I thought, that cinema have only a few people that day.


The revenge is coming. Transformers 2.

After finish watching, think to have my lunch at Times Square. Walked around, search the place, at last I still give up eating in Times Square, because I think to have the Wan Tan Mee I have neglected long time. Hehe.

Before going to lunch, I went to Low Yat Plaza to get price list from computer shops, mark the price and things I want to buy. It was already 4.00p.m when I came out. Better walk faster to eat as my stomach is 'concert-ing' and I need to get on to bus at 6.00pm.


The Japanese restaurant I passed many times.

I saw a new opened Japanese restaurant too. It attracted me! Why? Because the customer will have 50% discount on the bills for dining there. Haiz. If I come out earlier from Low Yat Plaza, I will have enough time to enjoy the buffet. Maybe this coming Sunday I will come again if I have enough time.


Yaki Yaki, the new Japanese restaurant


The lantern of Yaki Yaki

"Hungry hungry hungry". Thats my mind keep telling me. Walk faster and I reach Bintang Walk.

Bintang walk

Turn left to my destination.

Rm0.70 for one piece of douge. Many people in this stall.


Here I reach. Jalan Alor.

Walk into the restaurant and sit down. Without reading the menu, I ordered the food I want to eat. Wan Tan Mee and ice Crysanthemum tea. Yea, finally can eat lo.

The set I always order from this shop.


It was a nice meal for me before going back to TI. ^.^

My mid-term break begin......
Labels: edit post
0 Responses