Choon Hong
Went to IBM Plaza located at Bandar Utama this morning. Thanks lecturer for the morning call, if not I guess I really will miss it. In this trip, I gained many knowledge about IT and IBM. Their working environment, their culture, the software they are using. We been brief (or can say lecture, the environment in the room make people feel sleepy easily) about IBM.

The drinks making machine. I wish to have one in my house.


We have been served with many type of kuih during breaks. Nice kuih =)




Part of IBM's award


The counter

In the afternoon, we went to 1Utama for lunch.

Our ocha


蒙茶茶?

At the end of the briefing, we have a tour in IBM. Went their work place and server place. Every IBMer (people who working in IBM, they called that themselves) is carrying a IBM laptop on their hand.

The first time I saw mainframe.


Technical support centre.


Didn't forget to take photo.


Group photo. Can you locate me?


With IBM-er. They are 厉害的人.

Reach MMU at 8 something and studied marketing in library right after getting down from bus. Besides burger, I can't think of any other thing to eat for dinner after 10 o clock.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses